Patios Plus uses COLORBOND® steel to fabricate our patios and other products. Not only does the company have an outstanding reputation, but the sheet metal they provide us with to make products for you is of exceptional quality
To help you understand why we use COLORBOND® products, we’ve put together information about them and what makes their products unmatched in the industry.
As a company, COLORBOND® has been around for 50 years and has provided Australian construction companies with sheet metal and other products that are of exceptional quality.
It’s for this reason that we produce our patios from their products; because we know that we can rely on them to provide you with the highest quality patios, pergolas, beams, and more.
Why Choose a COLORBOND® Patio?
Among the many benefits of installing COLORBOND® Patios at your home are the facts that they:
- Offer Fire Protection – All COLORBOND® products are compliant for use in bushfire zones and their fences may help protect your property from damage. Backed by research, steel fences have been proven to offer more fire protection to people’s homes because of its non-combustibility.
- Provide Easy Maintenance – After having a COLORBOND® patio designed and manufactured, it’s safe to say that you’ll want to keep in in the best shape for as long as possible. Luckily, this is easy to do with regular washing with clean, fresh water.
- Are Energy Efficient – Did you know that the colour of your roof can make a significant difference to your energy bill? Well, it does. And with COLORBOND® offering a range of colours that are solar reflective, installing their products for your roofing can help you save money.
- Made for Australians – Australia is home to some harsh environments, which means that Australians need products that can withstand even the most severe climates. The materials used to make COLORBOND® patios and all their other products are tested in extremes of heat and cold, dust, rain, wind, and hail to ensure they’re up to standard and are made to last.
- Incredibly Durable – COLORBOND® manufactures its products with five layers of protection, all of which provide unmatched durability and longevity. Aside from a steel base, their products are coated in a corrosion resistant metallic coating, followed by a thin pretreatment layer and corrosion inhibitive primer. Finally, a top coat of exterior grade paint is baked onto the surface to resist chipping, flaking, and blistering.
What We Offer You
Within our extensive offering, we offer you the following COLORBOND®-coated products in a range of eye-catching colours that will tie in flawlessly to your home’s design, including pergola posts and beams. The rest of our offering includes:
- Patios – We design and manufacture patios with various roof types and have a number available on hand. And if you don’t see anything you like, our team of specialists will happily design something for you that perfectly meets your needs.
- Patio Kits – We offer DIY pergola and patio kits that allow you to erect your own Patios Plus product. Installing the COLORBOND® roofing yourself is easy and will also save you on potential labour costs.
Get in Touch
Contact our team directly to find out more about our COLORBOND® pergola prices, or our other product offerings. We’ll happily answer any questions you have and help you make an informed purchase decision.