Patio Roof Ideas
Let Patios Plus help you on your journey to building the perfect patio and provide you with some inspiration and ideas on what you can achieve with the roofs of your patio.
Our Ideas for Patio Roofs
The kind of roof you decide to have made for your patio is influenced significantly by your desired design style. Additionally, you need to match your patio roof with the design of your home. The last thing you want is for your patio to look like an eyesore that doesn’t belong on your property and doesn’t fit in.
With that in mind, we offer the following solutions for patio roofs:
- Domed Roofs – If you’re looking for patio roof ideas that are more modern, domed roofs could be the ideal solution. We’re able to construct these from a host of materials of your choosing, including metal and fibreglass.
- Flat Roofs – For something simpler in design, flat roofs are the ideal option and can be made from anything from wood to glass and metal, depending on the finish you’re looking for.
- Gabled Roofs – Gabled roofs offer a classic appeal that ties in nicely with homes that have been designed in the same way. Consider making use of lattice wood for a country feel, or for something more industrial-looking, opt for steel.
- Pyramid Roofs – Pyramid roofed patios are unique in design and can tie in seamlessly with homes of any architectural style, depending on the materials they’re made of. For example, wood would offer a rustic and classic appeal, while steel and other metals would look more modern.
Find out more about the patios we offer, here.
Patio Roofing Materials You Can Use
There’s no shortage of materials you can use for your patio roofing, but some of the most popular and durable materials to use, include:
- Boards and netting
- Canvas shade sails
- Lattice wood
- Steel and other metals
Why Choose Patios Plus?
There are many reasons why you should consider choosing Patios Plus as your suppliers of patio roofing materials and the designers and manufacturers of the patio you want built.
- High-Quality Offerings – All the metal we provide for the production of patios is manufactured using a product called COLORBOND®, which offers unmatched excellence. It’s fire and heat resistant, while also being able to withstand the harsh Australian climate and keep your patio looking good for longer.
- Years of Experience – We’ve been in the industry of selling patio roofing materials and manufacturing patios for a host of clients for over 16 years. We’ve succeeded because we’re dedicated to our clients and meet their expectations every time, regardless of the scope of their project.
- A Dedicated Team – We have employed a team of specialist designers and manufacturers who will listen to your needs, provide patio roof ideas that meet your requirements, and execute a project with professional flair.
- Competitive Pricing – Aside from already believing that we offer the best rates around, we go the extra mile to ensure we provide you with affordable solutions. We’ll match any other quote you’ve gotten and also offer an additional 5% discount without compromising on the quality of what we offer you.
Contact Us for Insulated Roof Panel Prices
Contact us today for professional design and manufacturing services. We’re the trusted suppliers of insulated roofing panels, so if you’re looking for insulation solutions, be sure to chat to our team about your requirements
Patios Plus is here to help you with carport ideas to help you find one that appeals to you. Once you have an idea in mind, you can either buy do-it-yourself carport kits, or use a professional designer and manufacturer to do the job for you.
Carport Ideas for Your Home
Not only do carports need to meet your functional requirements, but they need to be designed in a way that fits in with the rest of your home.
There’s much to consider when coming up with carport ideas, for example, do you want a flat or gabled roof? Or something that is:
- Modern & Sophisticated – Metal is the main component of any modern carport and offers superior strength and less maintenance than wood and other materials. These options are ideal for those looking for something minimalistic that fits the overall style of their home and their design preferences. The COLORBOND® steel we offer is available in various colours, making it that much easier to tie into the look of your home.
- Open or Enclosed – Your security needs will dictate whether you opt for an open or enclosed carport. If all you’re looking for is a shady spot to park your car, then we would recommend an open carport. However, if security is a concern, an enclosed carport would serve you better.
- Rustic & Charming – A simple way of achieving a classic design with your carport is by using wood to construct it. Depending on the variety of wood you use and the finishes applied to it, your carport will offer more or less resistance to the elements.
Carport Kits for Do It Yourself Enthusiast
If you’re looking to have your carport designed and manufactured by Patios Plus, there are a few things you need to know. Firstly, all our carports are covered with COLORBOND®, which offers unique benefits that prolong the lifespan of your carport and keep it looking its best for longer
- Fire Protection
- Easy Maintenance
- Energy Efficiency
- Unmatched Durability
High-End Carport Kits, Reasonable Prices
At Patios Plus, we pride ourselves on offering an extensive range of products that are geared towards meeting your needs and providing superior quality. We’ll also take on virtually any project regardless of shape, size, and style, with each of our patios being completely custom-made to order.
And, if you don’t like anything we already offer and have a different design or idea in mind for your carport, our team will happily design and manufacture it for you. Call us today, and we’ll provide you with a quote.
What’s more, if you find other quotes that are more competitive than ours, we’ll beat it without overlooking quality or design and offer you an additional 5% off.
Find out more about our carports.
Contact Us Online for Carport Prices
If you’d like to have your carport designed and manufactured by professionals who’ve been in the industry for over 16 years, look to Patios Plus. Our team of experts never compromise on quality when it comes to providing Perth homeowners with their carport, patio, or pergola needs. We can design near anything, including double carport kits and more.
Contact us online for carport prices, and we’ll give you a callback or call us directly at (08) 9302 1600 to speak to our team about what you need.
Patios Plus uses COLORBOND® steel to fabricate our patios and other products. Not only does the company have an outstanding reputation, but the sheet metal they provide us with to make products for you is of exceptional quality
To help you understand why we use COLORBOND® products, we’ve put together information about them and what makes their products unmatched in the industry.
As a company, COLORBOND® has been around for 50 years and has provided Australian construction companies with sheet metal and other products that are of exceptional quality.
It’s for this reason that we produce our patios from their products; because we know that we can rely on them to provide you with the highest quality patios, pergolas, beams, and more.
Why Choose a COLORBOND® Patio?
Among the many benefits of installing COLORBOND® Patios at your home are the facts that they:
- Offer Fire Protection – All COLORBOND® products are compliant for use in bushfire zones and their fences may help protect your property from damage. Backed by research, steel fences have been proven to offer more fire protection to people’s homes because of its non-combustibility.
- Provide Easy Maintenance – After having a COLORBOND® patio designed and manufactured, it’s safe to say that you’ll want to keep in in the best shape for as long as possible. Luckily, this is easy to do with regular washing with clean, fresh water.
- Are Energy Efficient – Did you know that the colour of your roof can make a significant difference to your energy bill? Well, it does. And with COLORBOND® offering a range of colours that are solar reflective, installing their products for your roofing can help you save money.
- Made for Australians – Australia is home to some harsh environments, which means that Australians need products that can withstand even the most severe climates. The materials used to make COLORBOND® patios and all their other products are tested in extremes of heat and cold, dust, rain, wind, and hail to ensure they’re up to standard and are made to last.
- Incredibly Durable – COLORBOND® manufactures its products with five layers of protection, all of which provide unmatched durability and longevity. Aside from a steel base, their products are coated in a corrosion resistant metallic coating, followed by a thin pretreatment layer and corrosion inhibitive primer. Finally, a top coat of exterior grade paint is baked onto the surface to resist chipping, flaking, and blistering.
What We Offer You
Within our extensive offering, we offer you the following COLORBOND®-coated products in a range of eye-catching colours that will tie in flawlessly to your home’s design, including pergola posts and beams. The rest of our offering includes:
- Patios – We design and manufacture patios with various roof types and have a number available on hand. And if you don’t see anything you like, our team of specialists will happily design something for you that perfectly meets your needs.
- Patio Kits – We offer DIY pergola and patio kits that allow you to erect your own Patios Plus product. Installing the COLORBOND® roofing yourself is easy and will also save you on potential labour costs.
Get in Touch
Contact our team directly to find out more about our COLORBOND® pergola prices, or our other product offerings. We’ll happily answer any questions you have and help you make an informed purchase decision.
Enclosed Outdoor Patio Ideas
As specialist enclosed outdoor patio designers and manufacturers, we can provide our customers with a host of ideas.
Often, our clients will feel bombarded by ideas from various resources, which can lead them to feel confused and stressed about which would best suit their home. That’s why we’re here to help you out with some ideas for the designs of your enclosed patio.
No Shortage of Enclosed Patio Designs
Patios can serve numerous purposes and meet various design requirements, whether they be modern, classic, rustic, or something in between. The designs and ideas are just limited to your imagination.
There are many home improvement ideas you can implement with enclosed outdoor patios, including:
- Enclosed Glass Patios – Whether you’re looking to build a small sunroom that you can enjoy a good book in or an informal lounge that allows you to appreciate the view of your garden, glass patios are the way to go.
- Home Extensions – An enclosed patio is an excellent idea if you’re looking to add space to your home. Fit it with furniture to act as a lounge area or a space that allows you easy access to your pool, complete with deck chairs and a place to hang your towels out to dry
- Entertainment Areas – If you’re looking to make an area for your pool table, bar, barbeque area, or playroom for the kids, covered and enclosed patios are ideal.
Got Enclosed Patio Ideas? We’ll Design It
Whether it’s a wooden patio you’re looking for to achieve a rustic look, or something more modern-looking made up of glass and metal, Patios Plus can design and manufacture it for you.
When it comes to your covered and enclosed patios, how they look is entirely up to you. After all, they’re forming part of your home and should reflect your style and that of your home, so everything looks cohesive.
Patios Plus offers patio design services, from the roof to the overall look of the finished product. We employ a number of specialist designers who will work closely with you to make sure we meet your exact specifications.
Additionally, we design and manufacture every product right here in Perth, using materials sourced from Australian suppliers, meaning that we support the local industry.
How Can We Help You?
At Patios Plus, we work with many patio styles. The style you choose depends on the overall look you’re going for as well as your design preferences for your patio roof
We can design and manufacture:
Reach Out to Us
As a family-owned and operated business that’s been in the industry of satisfying customers with enclosed patio designs and manufacturing services for over 16 years; you can count on Patios Plus. Not only will we do everything we can to meet your expectations, but we’ll do it within budget and on schedule.
Call us today to speak to a member of our team about how we can help you with the design and execution of your enclosed outdoor patio ideas.